- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
SHIT i forgot to get super hot this summer to surprise everyone
"Please don’t take this personal,
But you ain’t shit.
And you weren’t special,
Til I made you so.
You better act like you know,
That I’ve been through worse than you.”
The Worst - Jhene Aiko
Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night’s sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever.
― Lemony Snicket (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
― Dalai Lama (via psych-facts)